My First Lift-the-Flap World Atlas (Novelty Book)
Take a hands-on tour of our amazing planet in this interactive world atlas for young kids that explores all 7 continents and 5 oceans that make up the Earth. Packed with vibrant illustrations, 40 lift-the-flaps, and tons of wow-factor facts; readers will even discover a giant pull-out map and fun search-and-find games. Let the adventure begin!
Did you know there are more than 1 billion people in Africa, living in 54 countries and speaking more than 1,500 languages? Or that the world's first cities were built in Asia thousands of years ago? Meet the rare and exotic animals and wildlife that represent each continent; learn about society's many fascinating cultural traditions; discover famous landmarks and monuments; and more with this glorious introduction to the globe that can be revisited time and time again.
Inside My First Lift-the-Flap World Atlas:
- 40 entertaining lift-the flaps that reveal extra surprises and brilliant facts
- Fun search-and-find games to keep readers engaged and further learning
- Includes a giant pull-out map of the world to be enjoyed by kids and grown-ups alike
- Beautiful illustrations and visuals on every page
- Uses accessible and simple language, perfect for introducing little-ones to the world we live in
- Written by Kate Baker and Illustrated by Teresa Bellon
- Contents include: Planet Earth; North America; South America; Africa; Europe; Asia; Australia; Antarctica; giant pull-out world map
Embark on your first globe-trotting adventure with this colourful and lively world atlas that offers the ultimate introduction to Planet Earth. This beautiful atlas makes an ideal gift for early readers and offers plenty of fun features for children to enjoy and explore.
Suitable for children aged 3 - 6
Interactive boardbook, 16 pages
Dimensions: 210mm width × 210mm height
Spend above $75 for free shipping (in Singapore).
on all order over $75
Earn 3% Rebates
within every order
Mon, Wed. Fri 10am - 3pm
Our philosophy is quite simple – we love beautiful and thoughtfully designed home goods for a better and meaningful living.
Here, you will a find a unique curation of homeware, dinnerware, toys, gifts from all over the world. We hope you love our selection as much as we do.
Our physical studio is a space where individuals can come in to browse and pick up your orders. It was created to share with others what inspires my own lifestyle as a parent and cooking enthusiast. You can read more about us in this CNA and AsiaOne interview.
Our office is open on selected weekdays for pick-up and browsing by appointment.
39A Jalan Pemimpin
#04-01C Halcyon Building
Mon, Wed and Fri, 10am - 3pm