Grabease First Self Feeding Utensil Set - 10 colours
Our Grabease fork and spoon are designed for babies’ hands to promote toddlers and baby self feeding. It's a great first step to your little one to the world of solid foods.
With an ergonomically designed handle for a natural vertical grasp and the choke protection barrier it provides a safe utensil for self feeding and develops independence. Grabease is recommended by occupational therapist and strengthens gentle motor skills.
- Choke Protection Barrier - safest utensil for baby and toddler self feeding
- Short Handle - proportionately sized for little hands. BPA free
- Ergonomically Design Handle - to suit babies natural vertical hand grasp and motion.
- 6 months +
- Size: 8cm length x 5cm width
- Includes Travel Pouch
- Dishwasher safe. Tested and certified to the highest standards and complies with USA safety requirements.
- BPA Free. Non-toxic plastic. No phthalates.
- Designed in California. Patent pending