Big Steps Series (Board Books)
The Big Steps books are a great way of introducing children to different life skills and building their confidence and familiarity with doing them. Watching characters their own age experience different things goes a long way in letting children know that they are normal, healthy and not scary.
Each page has really helpful tips for parents and carers that are endorsed by leading Early Years Consultant, Dr Amanda Gummer. With delightful illustrations from Marion Cocklico these books are brought to life with fun flaps and mechanisms.
In No More Nappies, meet Millie and Mo – two adorable toddlers who are ready to ditch their nappies and learn how to use the potty.
- In I’m Starting Nursery, Ben is sad after Daddy drops him at nursery for the first time. But not for long… he soon makes friends and finds lots of things to do and in no time at all, Daddy is back!
- In Can You Say Please?, Tom and Nancy share their toys and practise their good manners.
- In We Can Get Dressed, Millie and Mo get ready for a day out.
- In We’re Having a Baby, Nancy is going to be a big sister. Her family help her prepare for the new baby. See Grandma and Grandpa come to look after her when Mummy and Daddy go to the hospital, then watch as she welcomes her new brother home.
- In We’re Going to the Dentist, Nancy and Teddy go for a dental check-up
- In I’m Not Sleepy, watch little Ned and his mummy go through their bedtime routine even though Ned is “not a bit sleepy”. See Ned clear away his toys, have a bath, a story and then a song.
- In We’re Going to the Doctor, Billy and Nell go for a check-up and have an injection.
Board book, 12 pages
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches
Age: 12-36 months
Spend above $75 for free shipping (in Singapore).
on all order over $75
Earn 3% Rebates
within every order
Mon, Wed. Fri 10am - 3pm
Our philosophy is quite simple – we love beautiful and thoughtfully designed home goods for a better and meaningful living.
Here, you will a find a unique curation of homeware, dinnerware, toys, gifts from all over the world. We hope you love our selection as much as we do.
Our physical studio is a space where individuals can come in to browse and pick up your orders. It was created to share with others what inspires my own lifestyle as a parent and cooking enthusiast. You can read more about us in this CNA and AsiaOne interview.
Our office is open on selected weekdays for pick-up and browsing by appointment.
39A Jalan Pemimpin
#04-01C Halcyon Building
Mon, Wed and Fri, 10am - 3pm