The Everybody Gets Anxious Activity Book For Kids
This thoughtful and fun activity book for children is inspired by the hysterical and hugely popular Big Activity Book for Anxious People. Written for kids or basically anyone who sometimes feels overwhelmed, angry, scared, nervous, or just plain icky--which is everyone. Really!
In this awesome, non-anxiety-inducing book, you'll learn about where anxious feelings come from (evolution) and strategies, activities, and suggestions for how to handle them. For example, go on a scavenger hunt for comforting things around your house, or color in the rainbow of emotions!
- How to Calm Down When You're Freaking Out! (It's easier than it sounds.)
- Word Search: Stuff Literally Everybody Does (Even if you think you're the only one.)
- Unscramble the Easy Fixes for Everyday Problems! (Sometimes the answer is right in front of you!)
- Design Your Own Emoji That Perfectly Expresses How You're Feeling Right Now
- Draw Faces On Underwater Creatures, Who Are Feeling Lots of Things (They're in their deep-sea feels.)
Humorous, helpful, and--most of all--FUN, The Everybody Gets Anxious Activity Book is a must-have addition to your bookshelf...but don't be surprised if your parents end up enjoying it just as much as you do.
Spend above $75 for free shipping (in Singapore).
on all order over $75
Earn 3% Rebates
within every order
Mon, Wed. Fri 10am - 3pm
Our philosophy is quite simple – we love beautiful and thoughtfully designed home goods for a better and meaningful living.
Here, you will a find a unique curation of homeware, dinnerware, toys, gifts from all over the world. We hope you love our selection as much as we do.
Our physical studio is a space where individuals can come in to browse and pick up your orders. It was created to share with others what inspires my own lifestyle as a parent and cooking enthusiast. You can read more about us in this CNA and AsiaOne interview.
Our office is open on selected weekdays for pick-up and browsing by appointment.
39A Jalan Pemimpin
#04-01C Halcyon Building
Mon, Wed and Fri, 10am - 3pm